This is a recent occurrence.,Hollie F. Jackson had a litter of puppies and decided to use them as target practice. She let them bleed out in her front yard.
She calls it ‘taking care of business’ but the rest of us call it murder.
Please please get this attention. She needs to be put in prison.
This is seriously so important and I wish people would care about this as much as I do.
If this doesn’t get attention, nothing is going to happen.
She murdered helpless, starving puppies for fun and posted it on fb like it was something to be proud of.
Hope she rots in whatever hell she ends up in.
I’ve been very self-conscious even though I never cosplayed, and I’m afraid that people will make fun of me if I show up at a convention with my cane, so please reblog if you wouldn’t mind?!
The best thing about this photo is Chris Evans delight at being petted by Chris Hemsworth.
Well…it WAS her first official ice cream cone so I really can’t blame her. 🍦
Sometimes I just think about this and lol
does anyone else feel kinda chubby sometimes when ur on the computer
so u just take ur shirt and
Why In the Flesh should be saved:
- Its portrayal of discrimination is one of the most realistic I’ve ever seen in a piece of media (specifically when it comes to homophobia & mental illness)
- Even when dealing with such serious subject matter it manages to strike a balance between tragedy and comedy so it’s not a continuous bombardment of depression & darkness
- Several well written female characters. This seems like a baseline requirement for any show but it’s ridiculous how many shows and movies never achieve this. But on itf we have Amy; who is given her own narrative that doesn’t revolve around the main character, Jem; who we clearly see struggle with PTSD but is never seen as weak because of this, Maxine Martin; who could have been portrayed as 100% evil with no redeeming characteristics, but instead is a charismatic, complex woman who won’t let anything get in the way of her achieving her goals, and several other characters with memorable personalities.
- A main character who is queer. LGBTQ+ representation is increasing in the media but all too often these characters are merely token secondary/minor characters or their entire character revolves around their sexual orientation. This is not the case with this show!
- There is too much that can be covered in this show and so many questions that need answered for it to be cancelled now. It’s done so much good with just a mere nine episodes, think how far it could go with double that amount (or even more). We could discover more about the lives of other undead people, the changing opinions of the public, watch Simon & Kieren’s relationship evolve, FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH AMY DYER.
- BASICALLY I’LL PROBABLY GO MAD IF I NEVER FIND ANY OF THIS OUT. THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH POTENTIAL IN THIS SHOW AND IT WOULD BE TRAGIC IF IT WERE WASTED.
Clint told him to do it for the vine
Mary Poppins (Kristen Bell) is working for minimum wage, and really needs a raise.